- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 8 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: CIEH
- Venue Option 3 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 3 - Dates: 7th July 2016
- Venue Option 4 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 4 - Dates: 2nd December 2016
This CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace course is aimed at all staff working in small and medium sized businesses with a responsibility for, or an interest in health and safety.
This course will cover:
- Health, safety and welfare within the workplace
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
Participants will develop a number of health and safety skills and understand the importance of health and safety within the workplace.
Participants will be required to complete a multiple choice question paper.
On successful completion of the 30 question, multiple choice examination, the participant will receive a Chartered Institute of Environmental Health accredited certificate.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- Fire Warden Training
- Manual Handling Refresher Training
- Bespoke Health and Safety Training
- IATP Asbestos Awareness Training
- Care for the Dying Training