- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Various - depending on the learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Distance learning
In a recent study, three quarters of residents at a major UK care organisation experienced some form of neurological or mental disorder and this is predicted to continue to rise.
The most commonly occurring disorders included Dementia (44%), Stroke (20%) and Parkinson’s disease (5%).
Knowing the signs, symptoms, risk factors and treatment options of these types of conditions is essential for anyone supporting individuals who are affected by them.
Our brand new nationally recognised qualification Common Health Conditions provides the core knowledge needed to properly assist people suffering from these types of complaints.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques Course
- English and Maths Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care