- Based in Bristol
East Midlands,West Midlands,South West,Wales
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 3308119.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Two Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Communication Issues in End of Life Care workshop is run by a practicing registered Speech and Language Therapist with experience in end of life care.
We will look at the following issues:
- Why is communication important in ‘end of life’ care?
- Why is it difficult to talk about death?
- A person centred model of communication with people who are dying.
- Communicating with the friends and relatives of a dying person.
- Communicating with other palliative care professionals.
This course costs £175 for up to 15 people attending.
Course provider details
- Good Communication Group
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from Good Communication Group
- A Guide to Caring for People who have Parkinson’s disease
- A Guide to Caring for People who have had a Stroke or a T.I.A.
- A Speech and Language Therapist’s Guide to Better Communication in Dementia Care
- Choking Prevention and other Eating, Drinking and Swallowing Problems in the Elderly
- A Problem Solving Approach to Communication with Elderly Residents