- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
Good communication skills are paramount in any walk of life. Having good communication with your colleagues and patients is just as important as the treatment you are providing.
This brand new communication skills training course that First Medical Training in conjunction with Dental Nurse Development (DND) now delivers, covers a wide variety of subjects helping you and your team enhance your skills in communication.
CPD Hours – 3 Hours Verifiable
Setting and Maintaining Communication Standards
Policy and Procedure
Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
Maintaining Informed Consent
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Emergency First Aid at Work Course
- Fire Safety for Managers and Supervisors
- Box Handling for Non-Care Staff
- Paediatric First Aid Training (12 Hours)
- Automated External Defibrillator Training