- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
The Francis report in 2013 made recommendations that instead of care being a box-ticking culture, we need ethics-based care and self-regulation. Carers should be hired and promoted on the basis of having compassion as a vocation and not just academic qualification. This Compassion in Care Training course enables the learners to look at compassion and its benefits to all key stakeholders in the care setting.
- 6Cs Live! How compassion is important in healthcare
- Would my relatives be happy?
- Supportive Feedback
- Why compassion changes us
- Standard of Care
- Working in partnership
- Attributes or qualities of compassion
- Skills of compassion
- Reasoning or thinking
- Behaving Compassionately
- Emotional contagion, empathy & compassion
- Compassion Fatigue
- Workload Stress
- Case Study
During this Compassion in Care training course each delegate will be participate in discussions and group activities based on the information given and complete a quiz.
The course is open to candidates who are involved in caring for older people.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- First Aid at Work Level 3
- Record Keeping and Report Writing
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- Multiple Sclerosis Training
- Nutrition, Diet and Hydration