- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Confidentiality Training course is designed to provide the delegates with a general awareness of confidentiality, when to break it and liabilities.
At the end of the lesson delegate will be able to understand:
- Why do we make records
- When to break confidentiality
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Access to Medical Records Act
- Human Rights Act 1998
- How to protect information
This course is suitable for those with no or little knowledge of confidentiality but is not suitable for those with significant experience.
During this Confidentiality Training course each delegate will be asked to participate in discussions based on the information given and complete an end of course quiz to show understanding and competency.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- First Aid Awareness Training
- Effective Communication Training
- Fire Marshal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration