- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
COSHH is the piece of legislation requiring employers to control substances that are hazardous to health and requires employees to follow the guidance and training provided by their organisations. This COSHH training course covers the following:
- The Law
- What is a hazard and a risk?
- Employer & Employee Responsibilities
- Communication responsibilities
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Risk Assessment & Risk Control Hierarchy
- Reducing accidents and ill health
- Actions to take in the event of an incident
- Procedures for emergencies and first aid
- Reporting and Recording requirement
During this course each delegate will identify hazards within their workplace and will be able to complete a short assessment of their learning at the end.
This COSHH training course is suitable to all delegates involved in social care. If you have additional requirements please let us know so we can include them.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Mental Capacity Act Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Epilepsy Awareness Training
- Train the Trainer Moving and Handling People
- Catheter Care Training Course