- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
Customer Service helps users define who their customers are and understand their needs. The course also enables users to learn the customer service, personal standards and premises standards process; deal with complaints with good tactics, exceed customer expectations and go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service
- The benefits of excellent customer service
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Handle complaints with care
- Recognise & adapt to customer behaviour styles
- Manage customer satisfaction levels
Depends on your ability and time
Accredited by CPD Standards Office, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Communication Course e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Mental Health Awareness e-Learning
- Learning Disabilities e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Substance Misuse Awareness Level 3 – CPD Accredited
- Venepuncture e-learning – CPD Accredited