- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 1/2 Hours
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Dementia Awareness e-Learning course is to enable care staff to have an understanding of Dementia and the effects on the individual.
This course is for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the prevalence of Dementia
- Identify what Dementia is
- Explain the different types of Dementia
- Identify the signs and symptoms of Dementia
- Explain how to support individuals with Dementia
Free to users in all health and social care organisations in North Somerset. The e-learning packages are easy to use, interactive modules designed to be an accessible route to essential information on these key areas in working with vulnerable adults in North Somerset.
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Level 2 Award in Dementia Awareness
- Level 3 Award in Dementia Awareness
- Person Centred Care Training
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Dignity in Care Training