- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This dementia awareness training course gives staff an understanding of dementia and raises their awareness of the causes and effects. It enables workers in a care setting to help and support those persons living with dementia to lead fulfilling lives.
What is dementia?
The experience of dementia
Supporting people with dementia
Effects of dementia on the brain, emotions and behaviours
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals”.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Automated External Defibrillator Training
- 2 Day Instructor Update Training Course
- Dental Workshop
- Infection Control Modules 1 to 4
- Health and Safety, COSHH, Fire Safety, Albac Mat, Infection Control