- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Dental Workshop course has been developed solely by us at First Medical Training with a view to giving the dental team all the knowledge, skills, awareness and confidence to deal with any medical emergency – be it in the treatment room or in the public area. The course includes scenario training where the dental team is required to deal with a mock medical emergency, administer drugs and use the correct equipment.
CPD Hours – 4 Hours Verifiable and 2 Hours General.
CPR for Adults, Children & Babies
Use of Bag, Valve Mask
Use of a Defibrillator
Use of Glucometers
Use of Oxygen Equipment
Use of OP Airways
Emergency Drugs and Scenario Practice
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Box Handling for Non-Care Staff
- Management and Prevention of Pressure Areas and Sores
- Sedation Awareness Training
- Moving and Handling Update
- First Aid at Work 3 Day Course (Initial)