- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 1/2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Diabetes Awareness training course links to the QCF unit Basic Awareness of Diabetes, it is designed to provide staff with the knowledge to support individuals who have been diagnosed with this condition.
This course is for any care staff who may work with service users who have been diagnosed with this condition.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by Diabetes
- Identify the risk factors for developing Diabetes
- List the treatment and management options for individuals with Diabetes
- Identify how to respond to hypoglycaemia and hyperglycaemia
- Explain the links between Diabetes and other conditions
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Nutrition and Hydration Training for Care Workers
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards e-Learning
- Mental Health Awareness Training
- Medication Training
- Mental Capacity Act in Practice