- Based in Wolverhampton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01902 238228.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
This Diabetes Course – Introduction and Emergencies is a 2-hour session that is designed to give delegates a clear understanding of diabetes and be able to recognise and provide safe care of diabetic emergencies.
Suitable for all care settings.
- Introduction to diabetes
- Type 1 and type 2
- Recognition and management of common diabetic emergencies
- Blood sugar level measurement
- Optional content – insulin administration
This diabetes course is delivered at your venue and covers all essential skills for basic diabetic care.
Cost may vary dependant on locations
Course provider details
- Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Member Since: 29/01/2015
Other courses from Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Venepuncture and Cannulation Course
- ECG Recording and Interpretation Masterclass
- Moving and Handling (combined)
- Arterial Blood Gas Sampling and Interpretation Course (Foundation)
- Venepuncture and Cannulation Training