- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1.5 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This diabetes training session offers delegates an understanding of the signs, symptoms and actions to take when supporting people with Diabetes.
They will learn about the types of Diabetes, ways it is controlled and how to identify and manage a health emergency.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Back Care and Posture Management
- Effective Supervision and Appraisal Practice
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Level 5 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- Boundaries and Safer Working Practice