- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 16 May 2017
In this Difficult & Aggressive Behaviour course you find out how to manage and prevent difficult and aggressive behaviour by developing practical approaches to use in your workplace. Understand what’s behind the behaviour and use a stepped approach to containing and responding safely to incidents. Develop essential communication techniques and build confidence to defuse and de-escalate difficult situations.
Price stated excludes VAT.
“Acknowledging steps to follow in any situation that allow you to stay in control and stop an
incident escalating. All the hints and tips are really transferable! Excellent presentation.”
Course participant, Difficult & aggressive behaviour
Competences – NHS KSF Core 3
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- ASIST – Suicide intervention skills training
- CBT based Relapse Prevention Training
- Resilience Skills Training
- Management & Leadership Training