- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Dignity in Care training course identifies the Core Principles to support Dignity at all times when supporting an individual and links to the 7 core principles produced by Skills for Care.
This course is for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Have an understanding of what Dignity is
- Identify current legislation that promotes Dignity in Care
- Understand the Core Principles that support Dignity in Care
- Identify barriers that stop Dignity
- Identify key points to promote Dignity
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Promoting Good Practice in Handling Information
- Moving and Positioning People Update Course
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Mental Health Awareness Training
- Person Centred Care Training