- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07813 373009.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Up to 12 Months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
This Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2 is a competence based qualification assessed on evidence of real work undertaken by learners.
It is a nationally recognised qualification. Learner pathways are tailored and we help both them and their employers to choose units which are well suited to the work undertaken.
Although an assessment of competence it includes learning outcomes which assess the learner’s underpinning knowledge and there are also units which are specifically designed to broaden their knowledge into new areas.
All learners have access to a well written study guide and to relevant web based resources.
Course provider details
- Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Member Since: 10/06/2014
Other courses from Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Supporting People with Dementia
- Level 2 Award Awareness of Dementia
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3
- Moving and Handling People Training