- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07813 373009.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Up to 2 years but many learners complete much earlier
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
This Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Level 5 and Children and Young People’s Services qualification is intended to be relevant for managers at different levels of seniority working in the wide variety of services which are developing.
This variety in modern social care provision is reflected in the choice of pathways which are available for the Diploma and which you will have the opportunity to consider later in this chapter. 80 credits.
For all our QCF qualifications learners have one to one support from a highly skilled assessor with current experience of working and, for the Level 5 Diploma, managing, in social care.
We are not “one size fits all” and we provide a personalised approach to helping learners achieve their qualifications .
Course provider details
- Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Member Since: 10/06/2014
Other courses from Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Level 3 Award Awareness of Dementia
- Level 2 Certificate in Dementia Care
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2
- Level 3 Certificate in Dementia Care
- Mental Capacity Act 2005