- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Drug Awareness Studies and their Applications course is appropriate for the widest possible range of candidates, including anyone wanting to learn more about drug issues, those working with substance mis-users, and people in support work roles, such as youth work, counselling or community work.
The qualification will help learners develop awareness of the key issues around drug use and misuse.
It aims to provide a nationally recognised qualification in drug awareness at intermediate level and has been signposted against the Drug and Alcohol National Occupational Standards.
- Understand drug use/misuse
- Recognise and respond to drug use/misuse
- Communicate with young people about drugs
- Work with communities
- Show awareness of issues concerning alcohol use/misuse
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Social Care in Community
- Accountable Social Care
- Practising Social Care
- Caring for People with Learning Disabilities
- Mentorship in Health and Social Care