- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
Minimise the risk to your business from drug use and dealing by ensuring your staff can spot trouble before it happens. After training your staff will be able to spot the signs of drug use and behaviour that could indicate dealing. They’ll also learn how to handle it to minimise the risk to your business. The course looks at everything from drug classification to spotting the effects of drug use on people and is designed for everyone at all levels.
- Drugs classification
- Drugs legislation
- The drugs most commonly used on licensed premises
- The drugs debate and some frequently asked questions
- Anti-drugs policy
- Assessing the risks
- Putting a control strategy in place
- Spotting and stopping drug use and drug dealing
- Environment planning
- Information exchange
- Drug-related medical emergencies
Depends on your ability and time.
Accredited by CPD Standards Office, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Infection Control Level 3 – CPD Accredited
- Riddor e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Food Safety Level 2 e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Moving and Handling of People e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Learning Disabilities e-learning – CPD Accredited