- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
The Certificate in Drugs Awareness was originally developed by NCFE and Wigan Drug Action Team as a short, awareness raising course for students in schools and colleges and those from a wider audience who have an interest in raising their own understanding of drug use in our society.
The course provides a basic standard of accurate, up-to-date knowledge of drugs and drug use, upon which study at higher levels may be based.
- Commonly misused substances
- Signs of substance misuse
- Effects of substance misuse
- Sources for information on substance misuse
- Responses to substance misuse, including stereotyping, glamorizing and biased reporting
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Human Growth and Development in Social Care
- Social Care in Community
- Practising Social Care
- Lifespan Development in a Mixed Economy of Care
- Social Context of Caring in a Mixed Economy