- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 28 & 29 November 2017
This Dual Diagnosis training course offers two days of learning and reflection to enable you to explore dual diagnosis as a treatment issue, discuss clinical guidance, find out about methods to assess need and develop your skills in working with this client group.
Do you work with people who experience both mental health and substance misuse problems?
Price stated does not include VAT.
Competences – DANOS AB2.2012, MH14.2013
“Practical advice, rooted in experience, delivered through clear explanations. Thank you so much – utterly fascinating and inspiring.”
Course participant, Dual diagnosis
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Psychologically informed responses to personality disorder difficulties training
- Lone working
- Addiction, dependency & recovery
- Speaking with confidence
- Self harm and suicide intervention