- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
You are responsible for, and have a duty of care to ensure that your conduct does not fall below the standards detailed in the Code. Nothing that you do, or omit to do, should harm the safety and well-being of people who use health and care services, and the public.
- National Occupational Standards
- Support the development of children and young people
- Support the safeguarding of individuals
- Promote the safeguarding of children and young people
- Promote the safeguarding of individuals
- Safeguard and protect the well-being of children and young people
Depends on your ability and time.
Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
CPD accredited, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Equality and Diversity e-Learning – CPD Accredited
- Food Safety Level 2 e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Risk Assessment and Management in Care Level 3 – CPD Accredited
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Stroke Awareness e-learning – CPD Accredited