- Based in
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01273 499109.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: CPD hours: 30 minutes
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
Most children use the Internet positively but they can sometimes behave in ways that may place themselves at risk. With the E-Safety Risks to Children e-learning course knowing the potential risks and being able to encourage responsible and safe use of the internet is vital to help safeguard children online.
This E-Safety Risks to Children e-learning course is intended for all users of the Internet who work with or care for children.
About this course
Upon successful completion of this E-Safety Risks to Children e-learning course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and a refresher guide.
This course will enable you to:
• Know the potential risks associated with the internet and what adults and children need to know in order to manage these risks
• Know the 3 C’s of e-Safety: Content, Contact, and Conduct
• Learn how to manage risks from the perspective of an adult
• Learn how to manage risks from the perspective of a child or young person
Course provider details
- Me Learning
- Member Since: 10/09/2015
Other courses from Me Learning
- Substance Misuse e-learning
- Basic Life Support e-learning
- Health and Safety Induction e-learning
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) e-learning
- Bullying and Cyberbullying e-learning