- Based in Bath
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01225 831488.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
Aim of Ear Care Workshop Course
Review of anatomy and physiology of the ear, including examination techniques and practical workshop regarding common ear problems.
- Be able to correctly use an otoscope for examining the ear.
- Identify common minor ear abnormalities and ailments.
- Understand treatment of minor ear problems using best practice rationales.
- Correctly irrigate an ear for cerumen impaction and be aware of the complications
Independent Sector £96.00 per delegate (inclusive of VAT)