- Based in London
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0844 870 4237.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
Our ECG Takers training course is beneficial for healthcare professionals, including nurses and doctors, who administer ECGs as part of their daily responsibilities, particularly useful in mental health settings where ECG are becoming mandatory for anti-psychotic usage and primary care settings for routine and emergency monitoring.
- Basic cardiac anatomy and physiology
- The practicalities of making an ECG trace
- A solid system for interpreting ECGs
- Problems of rate and rhythm
- Acute Myocardial infarction
- Diagnostic testing
This course lasts approximately 6 hours.
About the tutor:
Our ECG Takers training courses are delivered by subject matter experts within the field, this include Registered Nurses and Paramedics. Our tutors are not only experienced within their clinical specialism but also adult education and teaching principles, meaning that their sessions are enjoyable, fun and informative.
About the attending delegates:
Our ECG Takers training course is suitable for a wide range of individuals including:
- Health Care Support Workers
- Registered Nurses and Allied Health Care Professionals
About the assessment and course achievement:
Our ECG Takers training course is able to provide evidence of achievement and competence. All attending delegates will have to successfully complete a knowledge and practical assessment before being awarded our certification valid for 2 years.
Course provider details
- Guardian Angels
- Member Since: 07/11/2016
Other courses from Guardian Angels
- Ear Irrigation and Care
- Administration of Rescue Medication (Buccal Midazolam)
- Enteral Care and Feeding (Nasogastric and/or PEG/J tube)
- Cervical Screening/Cytology Sample Taker Refresher
- Dysphagia and Safe Swallowing