- Based in Wolverhampton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01902 238228.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Wolverhampton
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: Tuesday 7th March 2017
- Venue Option 2 - Location: Wolverhampton
- Venue Option 2 - Dates: Thursday 8th June 2017
Interpret ECG’s like a pro!
This ECG Taking and Interpretation course is suitable for Nurses, HCA’s and Nursing Students to increase your knowledge and confidence taking and interpreting 12-lead ECG’s.
Demystifying the squiggly lines…
Taught by an experienced Emergency Care clinician, these sessions will be an informative and interactive approach to provide you with take away practical recommendations for practice so you can hit the ground running with ECG’s.
No complex jargon, just easy-to-understand explanations
In-depth but understandable theoretical teaching combined with practical worked examples explained simply will leave you with a more comprehensive knowledge that is certain to benefit practice and confidence.
Course provider details
- Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Member Since: 29/01/2015
Other courses from Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Basic Life Support (Including Anaphylaxis)
- Urethral Catheterisation
- Venepuncture and Cannulation Training
- Drug Administration (including IV Therapy)
- Diabetes Course – Introduction and Emergencies