- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
Effective communication is an essential skill in social care, enabling good working relationships and good continuity of care. This Effective Communication Training course looks at the different aspects of communication and what makes it effective and the aspects which affect communicating effectively.
- What makes communication effective?
- Non-verbal communication
- Cultural Differences
- Gestures & Touch
- Verbal Communication
- Barriers to Communication
- Managing Stress
During this course each delegate will be involved in activities which practice the skills for effective communication.
This Effective Communication Training course is suitable to all delegates involved in social care. If you have additional requirements please let us know so we can include them.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Mental Capacity Act Training
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Paediatric First Aid Level 2
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS)
- Moving and Handling People Theory and Practical