- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
During this Effective Supervision and Appraisal Practice training course, delegates will learn how to manage difficult conversations, identify training needs and celebrate successes.
Includes group, paired and self-reflection activities along with trainer-led presentations and discussions.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Health, Safety and First Responder
- Moving and Handling of People Refresher
- Equality and Diversity Training
- Level 5 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care