- Based in Newcastle under Lyme
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01782 563333.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
- Awarding Body: Qualsafe
This Emergency First Aid at Work Training Level 2 Award is a 1 day course, ideal for businesses who have been identified as “lower risk”. This course covers basic first life saving first aid and emergency protocols. This offers a cost effective solution to meeting legal requirements which help maintain a excellent standard of quality.
Emergency First Aid at Work Training Level 2 Award course will cover:
In brief, the course will cover the following:
- First Aid and the Law
- Dealing with an Unconsciousness Casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Choking, Shock, Wounds and Bleeding
- Dealing with Minor Injuries
- The Treatment of Burns and Scalds
- Serious Head Injuries
- Recognition of Epilepsy, Asthma and Diabetes
- Written Assessment
After attending this course delegates will be able to confidently respond to first aid incident within the workplace and know the correct procedures.
Candidates will receive a Qualsafe certificate on completion of this course, which will be valid for 3 years.