- Based in Wolverhampton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01902 238228.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: Qualsafe Awards
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Aylesford, Kent
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 20th June 2017
Emergency First Aid at Work course providing a recognised OFQUAL regulated qualification.
The day will be taught by a highly experienced Emergency Care and Resuscitation Practitioner with many years experience in NHS Emergency Care bringing real world experience and creating an immersive and engaging learning environment.
All course materials, certificate and tea and coffee are provided free of charge.
EFAW Level 2 Certificate valid for 3 years.
Course provider details
- Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Member Since: 29/01/2015
Other courses from Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Intravenous Therapy and Drug Administration Course
- Basic Life Support (Including Anaphylaxis)
- Diabetes Course – Introduction and Emergencies
- Epilepsy, Buccal Midazolam and Rectal Diazepam Training
- Moving and Handling (combined)