- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1.5 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This interactive basic Emergency First Aid course defines how to manage health emergencies in an uncomplicated and efficient way.
Our experienced trainers will support delegates to feel confident when faced with a health emergency through a range of scenarios and practical activities.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Moving and Handling of People Induction
- QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Boundaries and Safer Working Practice
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- QCF Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care