- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This emergency handling training course is designed specifically for the workplace service provider be it residential, nursing or home based.
This course is based on handling people in the event of an emergency and is aimed at support staff whose main role is the handling of people.
This course will cover:
- Collapsing in chairs
- Collapsing on to the floor
- Getting patients out of small spaces i.e. The bathroom using a slide sheet
- The Falling Patient
- Hoisting – From floor
- Cardiac arrests in small spaces
Participants will gain a basic knowledge of the theory relating to manual handling, an awareness of the risks and how to minimise them and acquire the practical skills to perform handling techniques safely on the event of an emergency.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- COSHH and Infection Control Training Course
- Basic Life Support for Adults
- Anaphylaxis Training
- Working at Height Training
- First Aid for Infants and Children Training