- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 1/2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Enablement training course is essential for staff promoting the Enablement Pathway.
The course will cover the Common Core Principles to Support “Self Care”.
This course is for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of informed choices and decision making
- Explain the importance of Communication
- Identify methods of accessing appropriate information to manage their self care needs
- Explain the need to develop individuals self care skills
- Explain the need for assistive technology to support self care
- Explain the need for support networks
- Explain the importance of risk management
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Mental Health Awareness Training
- Certificate in Dementia Care Level 2
- Mental Capacity Act and DoLS Safeguards in Practice
- Mental Capacity Act E-Learning
- Health and Safety Awareness