- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 915 9465.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
A series of workshops developed to introduce Community, Domiciliary & Care Home staff to the principles and practices of End of Life Care.
We are running a series of 7 Workshops for Health and Social Care Support Workers on a range of End of Life Care topics.
- Workshop 4: Food and Drink at the end of life – 13th September 2016
- Workshop 5: Promoting Health and Well-being – 11th October 2016
- Workshop 6: Symptoms & Comfort – 15th November 2016
- Workshop 7: Loss and Grief – 26th January 2017
Course provider details
- St Peter's Hospice
- Member Since: 04/04/2014
Other courses from St Peter's Hospice
- 3 Day End of Life Care Programme for Healthcare Assistants
- End of Life Care Workshops for Health and Social Care Supprt workers (Workshops 1-3)
- Certificate in End of Life Care for Registered Nurses
- Syringe Driver Training
- Professional Visitors