- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 915 9465.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: One day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: St Peter's Hospice
A series of workshops developed to introduce Community, Domiciliary & Care Home staff to the principles and practices of End of Life Care.
We are running a series of 7 Workshops for Health and Social Care Support Workers on a range of End of Life Care topics.
- Workshop 1: Introduction in End of Life Care – 11th May 2016
- Workshop 2: Planning for End of Life Care – 24th June 2016
- Workshop 3: Talking to Individuals, families and carers – 19th July 2016
To book a place or for more information please contact the Education Department:
Tel: 0117 9159465
Course provider details
- St Peter's Hospice
- Member Since: 04/04/2014
Other courses from St Peter's Hospice
- 3 Day End of Life Care Programme for Healthcare Assistants
- Syringe Driver Training
- End of Life Care for Health and Social Care Support Workers (Workshops 4-7)
- Professional Visitors
- Certificate in End of Life Care for Registered Nurses