- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This End of Life course equips staff with knowledge and understanding of end of life care.
What end of life care means
Your role and responsibilities
How to support people and their emotions
Professionals that are involved in end of life care
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Communication Skills Training
- Emergency First Aid at Work Course
- Sedation Awareness Training
- Person-Centred Care Training
- Manual Handling of People Training