- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Various - depending on the learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
A leading study recognised that there was a significant increase in life satisfaction, mental well-being and improved self-esteem for people with a good grasp of English and maths skills.
English and maths skills are essential to enable people to function in society, progress into further and higher education and then onto and into employment and can lead also to a reduction in basic errors too.
Employees who have key literacy and numeracy skills will operate more productively in work.
Providing employees with English and maths training promotes growth and success and helps a business to develop and flourish in a competitive market.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Common Health Conditions
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles