- Based in Hereford
West Midlands,South West,Wales
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01432 383678.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Churchill House, Venns Lane, Hereford HR1 1DE
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 5 July 2017
Epilepsy is an often misunderstood condition that leads to many who live with it to suffer from others’ misconceptions. Epilepsy can have a significant impact on daily living and social integration. Those caring for people with the condition will be better able to assist if they develop a fuller understanding of what to expect.
This course will improve the carer’s knowledge and understanding of epilepsy and help them to develop their confidence in managing a person having a seizure.
Who is the course for?
This course is for any person who, during the course of their duties, may be required to care for or manage someone who has been diagnosed with epilepsy.
- Emergency Drug Administration including Buccal Midazolam
- Level 2 Emergency first Aid at Work
- Level 3 First Aid at Work
Course provider details
- Hoople Ltd
- Member Since: 08/07/2015
Other courses from Hoople Ltd
- Moving and Handling Expert Evaluator
- Award in Food Hygiene Awareness (Level 1)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace (Level 2)
- Paediatric First Aid (Level 3) 2 Days