- Based in Wolverhampton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01902 238228.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
This Epilepsy, Buccal Midazolam and Rectal Diazepam training is a 2 hour session is designed for any care organisation who may encounter patients suffering from epilepsy.
Course is delivered at your venue.
- History of Epilepsy
- Identification of symptoms
- Basic safety and first aid
- Administration of Buccal Midazolam and Rectal Diazepam in accordance with prescriptions
- Practical exercises
- Post-administration care
- Legal issues
- ABC assessments
Content can be tailored to individual needs.
Cost may vary dependant on location.
Short refresher courses also available
Course provider details
- Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Member Since: 29/01/2015
Other courses from Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Diabetes Course – Introduction and Emergencies
- Peripheral Venous Cannulation
- Moving and Handling (combined)
- Basic Life Support (Including Anaphylaxis)
- Dental Basic Life Support and Emergencies