- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This epilepsy training course is aimed at staff working with and supporting people with epilepsy who wish to gain a greater knowledge of the condition including administration of Buccal Midazolam.
This course will cover:
- Understanding of epilepsy
- Types of seizure
- Emergency management
- Buccal Midazolam administration
- Rectal diazepam administration
Participants will gain a comprehensive knowledge of epilepsy, and develop the skills necessary to manage someone having a seizure.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- Food Safety in Catering Level 2 Award (CIEH)
- Emergency Handling Training
- Administering Medication Training
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Evacuation Chair Training