- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1.5 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
In this Epilepsy course, delegates will learn what causes Epilepsy, how the brain works, what happens during a seizure, seizure triggers and ways to manage a health emergency.
Through presentation, group discussion and trainer lead instruction delegates will gain a depth of knowledge to effectively understand and support people with Epilepsy.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Back Care and Posture Management
- Moving and Handling of People Induction
- Level 5 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- Diabetes Training