- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
This course is aimed at care workers who are involved with clients who suffer from epilepsy. Candidates will gain knowledge on the main effects of epilepsy and the importance of supporting services users to take medication as directed by their doctor. This course will also explore the different types of seizures and behaviour changes an individual may suffer from as a result of epilepsy.
- What Epilepsy is and how it is caused.
- How to recognise at least three types of seizure and how they present
- Know how to safely care for someone having a seizure
- What documentation is required following a seizure
Depends on your ability and time.
Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
CPD accredited, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Paediatric First Aid – Level 3 – e-Learning CPD Accredited
- Anaphylaxis e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Cathetherisation e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Care Planning and Record Keeping e-learning – CPD Accredited
- First Aid e-learning – CPD Accredited