- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
This course aims to raise awareness of Equality & Diversity and encourage candidates to take a proactive approach within the workplace. Equality and Diversity can be compromised by candidates own values, opinions, and prejudices, this course explores how prejudices develop and how they may influence people. Candidates will gain an awareness of discriminatory practice and gain knowledge on how to promote equal opportunities for all and recognise the value of diversity.
- Equality and Diversity what does it mean?
- Understanding Individual Needs
- Respecting Individual needs
- Equality & Diversity and the Law
- Factors essential to promoting Equality & Diversity
Depends on your ability and time.
Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
CPD accredited, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Venepuncture e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Safeguarding Children e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Cathetherisation e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Moving and Handling of People e-learning – CPD Accredited