- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Equality & Diversity course equips staff with knowledge of anti-discriminatory practices and promotes inclusion in the workplace.
What does equality and diversity mean?
Equality, diversity and the law
Promoting equality and diversity
Know where to go for support
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- 1 Day First Aid Instructor Training Course
- Management and Prevention of Pressure Areas and Sores
- Health and Safety, COSHH, Fire Safety, Albac Mat, Infection Control
- Fire Safety for Managers and Supervisors
- Dental Workshop