- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
Questions of ethics and values are generally everywhere in life. We all have our views as to what is important, what is right and what is wrong. No one comes to this topic as a beginner. However, in everyday life we are not necessarily always required to examine our values.
Questions to do with ethics and values are everywhere in social work. This Ethics and Values in Social Care course is an introduction to the topic, but new questions and dilemmas related to ethics and values will arise in every aspect of practice, and in every piece of work you undertake as a social worker.
- About Values
- Values in Practice
- Moral Philosophy
- Oppression and Respect
- Difference and Diversity
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Mentorship in Health and Social Care
- Dementia Awareness eLearning
- Working Across Boundaries in Social Care
- Lifespan Development in a Mixed Economy of Care
- Social Context of Caring in a Mixed Economy