- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
Working in care means you deal with a number of different situations, this Falls and Fragility course is designed to show the importance of reporting falls, the effects of falls and processes to help minimise the possibility of fall and fractures.
- Definition of a fall
- Definition of Osteoporosis
- Scale of the Problem
- Causes and Risks
- Physical & Psychological consequences
- Minimising falls and fractures
- Professionals involved in the prevention
- Importance of recording, reporting and reviewing
During this course each delegate will be taken through all the information and be asked to participate in activities to test understanding. There is also a quiz to complete.
This Falls and Fragility course is suitable to all delegates involved in a care setting.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Foot and Oral Care Training
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and AED
- Administration of Medication Training
- Compassion in Care Training
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Training