- Based in Basingstoke Hants
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01256 973569.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
Duration: 3 Hours
Target Audience: Specifically designed for individuals and staff who support or work with vulnerable groups who are liable to falls. Reablement teams, community care, day centre, home care, residential care, community groups and volunteers and those with older relatives and friends who have a history of falls.
- What makes people fall?
- What are the implications of falling?
- Identify potential areas of personal and environmental risks
- Understand what can be done to prevent falls, and who can help
- First steps to managing someone who has had a fall, including initial emergency checks, head to toe and using the staged approach.
We can alter this course to meet your needs and requirements depending on the service users within your service, please contact us for further details.
Course provider details
- Member Since: 04/08/2015
Other courses from Learn4care
- Care Certificate Workshops
- Adult Safeguarding Basic Awareness Training
- Emergency First Aid at Work Course (EFAW)
- Assessor Workshop Care Certificate
- 2 Day Bespoke Care Refresher Training