- Based in Northamptonshire
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0800 012 6085.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
What’s covered during the day?
This course will be delivered by one of our leading tutors who has many years of experience within the field. This informative and interactive course offers all attending the essential information and practical knowledge to deal, cope and manage the risk of fire. This course introduces participants to the essential information that can help prevent fires in the first place as well as actions to take on discovering a fire.
- Provides an overview of current fire safety legislation
- Recognise safety signage
- Evacuation procedures and what to do when a fire is discovered
- Classifications of fire and fire extinguishers
- Participate in the risk assessment process including –
- Hazard spotting
- Safety checks
- Getting help
Delegates will be assessed continuously throughout the session by the Tutor in order to be issued with a Certificate of Attendance