- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
Following the introduction of the new Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005 all companies are obliged to ensure that employees receive adequate training in fire safety on a yearly basis, as well as having a full risk assessment carried out on their premises. This course allows companies to keep employees aware of all the key information regarding fire safety in the workplace. On completion candidates will have a clear understanding of fire safety in the context of their workplace.
- Fire Law & Legislation
- Employees Responsibilities
- Fire Hazards & Risks
- Common causes of fire
- Action on discovering a fire
- Fire Safety Management
- Fire Fighting Equipment
Depends on your ability and time.
Accredited by CPD Standards Office, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Work in a person centred way e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Diabetes Awareness e-Learning – CPD Accredited
- Anaphylaxis e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Customer Service e-Learning – CPD Accredited